Benefits of Donating to Morgan State University

Make a difference today by supporting our mission to foster the growth of Morgan State University. Taking part in our efforts yields many positive effects for our entire community.

Three girl wearing white sleeves

Providing Access and Opportunity

Only 82% of the total education costs are covered by tuition, fees, and income from auxiliary services and the state. Grants, contracts, and philanthropic support make up for the remaining 18%.

Affecting Nation Rankings

Alumni contributions are considered a factor in rating colleges and universities. In turn, parents and students compare these rankings when making enrollment decisions.

Inspiring Others

Through your charitable donations, corporations and foundations will see that Morgan State University is supported by the public.

Impacting Communities

Collaborating with us will help foster solutions to challenging problems and create a new generation of leaders and scholars.

Two men have a conversation

Ready to Give Back?

Connect with us now to contribute to the progress of Morgan State University.